Being Mindful Teens Wellbeing Program
The Being Mindful Teens Wellbeing Program aims to equip teens to skilfully manage the ups and downs, stresses, demands, joys and heartaches of the teenage years. Our program empowers teens to identify and learn strategies to build and develop their inner strengths and resources, such as; mindfulness, optimism, growth mindset, compassion, gratitude and self-belief.
This 6-week course developed from proven Mindfulness and Positive Psychology programs is designed to:
· Promote resilience, build confidence and self-esteem;
· Improve coping skills to manage stress and anxiety;
· Develop mindfulness skills around social media and relationships;
· Help with managing big feelings and how to ride out the emotional storms;
· Promote wellbeing, empowering teens to reach their full potential.
Teens today are faced with more stress and anxiety than ever before, including school work, peer pressure, extra-curricular activities, social media, conflict at home and low self-esteem. This program aims to promote resilience, foster gratitude and empathy and give teens the skills to feel happier, more optimistic and have an increased sense of wellbeing.
Participants will receive a workbook to help integrate mindfulness strategies into their lives and they will have access to meditation audios.
Thursdays 4.45 - 6pm
18th October to 22nd November 2018
Held at Elevate Yoga, 615a Balcombe Road, Black Rock, Melbourne, VIC
Book your spot at www.elevateyoga.com.au
or with Vic (or to find out more information)